Because Bark&Zoom is located on the airport, we are mandated to follow federal requirements, just like ABIA. This means that masks remain mandatory for all passengers, employees, and visitors at the airport and at Bark&Zoom.
Learn more about the federal guidelines: http://austintexas.gov/page/covid-19-information
What Bark&Zoom is doing to follow CDC and City of Austin COVID-19 guidelines as of March 2021:
- Staff guidelines:
- We maintain proper social distancing within the facilities among staff members.
- All employees wear masks at all times.
- Every staff member has their temperature taken and complete a signed symptom report before each shift.
- Curbside pickup and drop-off. Only Bark&Zoom Pack members and fur guests are allowed in our building.
- Food and medicine can be brought in with the pet, but all items brought in are cleaned before they enter our front doors.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation protocols:
- We use a cleanser called Rescue that kills all types of virus, bacteria, and other infectious diseases.
- We clean the entrance doors and all surfaces and floors within the front of the building multiple times a day.
- We have continued the normal cleaning processes in the back kennel, but we also have done multiple deep cleanings there from top to bottom.
- We have a large supply of gloves, masks, and cleaners for everyone.
We appreciate all of you and, like you, will continue to keep the health of our staff, clients, and pets as our top priority.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call, text or email us:
- Phone: 512-817-BARK (2275)
- Email: [email protected]
Your Bark&Zoom Family