Meet the Bark&Zoom trainers
Bark&Zoom is fortunate to have two professional dog trainers on staff, and in the words of Rex Johnson, Bark&Zoom General Manager – Pet Hotel, “We have two of the best Trainers in the South!!”
Lee Vann became a kennel tech at Taurus Academy two years ago. She followed her passion in the industry and became a Trainer Consultant. She has completed the Taurus Trainer Consultant Academy and is currently pursuing her Certification for Professional Dog Trainers-Knowledge Assessed (CPDT-KA), as well as her Canine Good Citizen evaluator certification through the American Kennel Club. Lee’s goal is for all pet parents is to be able to learn who their dog is and how to love, live, and learn from one another.
Alondra Rodriguez is a full-time trainer consultant at Bark&Zoom and is known for creating happy households for both owners and their dogs. Alondra uses only positive reinforcement-based methods, which incorporate the latest and most reliable scientific-based findings about how dogs learn. She continues her education by attending webinars & workshops and is currently studying to become CPDT-KA certified and an AKC CGC evaluator. Alondra is Pet CPR & 1st Aid certified.
Training at Bark&Zoom
At Bark&Zoom, we use the most innovative dog training methods to transform your canine family member into a well-trained and friendly pup that you can be proud to take anywhere. We believe that every dog, owner, and household is unique. Our Dog Obedience Training, developed by Taurus Academy, goes well beyond basic obedience and embraces what dogs and owners specifically need to live together more happily.
- Board & Train–Our doggy boot camp. Intensive training plus a virtual consultation program designed to resolve basic behavior issues and improve dog/owner relationships. Offered in 2-, 3- and 4-week sessions.
- Day Training–Like our Board & Train, except your dog goes home at the end of each day. Offered in 10-, 15- and 20-day sessions.
- Private Consultation—One–hour session at home with you and your dog to help you address training and behavior issues.
- Puppy Consultation–“Puppyhood 101”: Private consultation designed to help you transition into puppy rearing and raise happy, successful dogs.
- Training Refresher—For dogs that have completed a Board&Train/Day Training in the past. Offered in 5 day sessions, with the option to go home at the end of each day or stay at Bark&Zoom for the duration of the course.
Make a reservation now
Sign you dog up for training today. Call 512-817-BARK (2275) or email us to get started.